Thursday, July 28, 2011

Riverside brewery & resturant

Restaurant: Riverside Brewery & Resturant
Where: Milwaukee, WI
Rate: 5
Review: The food was amazing and although my chicken tasted like stake it was still nummy. I had death by choclet which was to die for. It was so beyond wow. Beyond words. I was so full from my chicken sandwich and friends and beer battered mushrooms but I went ahead and ate the death by chocolate any ways.. It was totally worth it. There were 5 people and the bill was 101.18 Which I thought was crazy but my aunt informed me that it was about 20 a person. Of course my mom and grandma had stake and my 6 year old cousin had the sea food sampler and a chocolate volcano. My mom had stake and cherry jubilee. The food was pretty amazing. So I give it a 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment