Friday, July 29, 2011

Country Inn and Suites

What: Hotel 
Rate: 4
Review: Went on vacation all girls two day vacation. We had some coupon and it was 50 per room which is like 60% off the original price. I guess you get what you pay for. The pool was decent im more of a lap swimmer and the pool was shaped like a bean so I had to wait till my family got into the hot tub to do the laps but it was nice. The beds were rocks the blankets were heavy and the pillows were as heavy. But man best night of sleep ever. I even remember my dream which is rare. The breakfast was decent they had it all but the bacon looked like McDonald's bacon and the eggs were decent. The fruit bowl was way sweet. Almost forgot the customer service was amazing. All around I think the hotel gets a 4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment