Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Five Guys Burgers and Fries


Resturant: Five Guys Burgers and Fries 
Review: 5 guys burgers and fries what can I say. It was exactly what I expected. Amazing, tastey and, filling. I only normally eat chicken. But OMG 5 Guys was amazing! Totally worth the 18 for a little hamberger, a bacon cheeseberger with the works, 2 large sodas and large fries. It was also a great fathers day present to my dad. Hes one of those all you can eat guys. Ive been dying for more burgers and fries since!
This is the Bacon Cheese Burger
and one large fri fed me and dad.
My little hamburger wasn't pictured. I might try and go for the regular sized one next time!

Downside:
The place is amazing but don't sit in the high chairs and tables. They are wobbly. Both the table and chair attempted to fall over when my Father and I stood up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment