Sunday, July 31, 2011

Funky Monkey T-Shirt


Product: Funky Monkey T-Shirt
Fabric: 90% Cotton 10% Polyester
Review: I really like the shirt it's cute. When I first got it dads like alright where's the shirt (he brought in the mail but waited for me to open it). I showed him and he knew I would love it. The colors are bright and kind of out there. The shirt is simple yet cute. When I first took it out of the package it felt scratchy, Put it on and it's really comfortable! The told me it would run big and I should get a size smaller. I think I could have almost went two sizes smaller. I will have to see after I wash it again. The best part about mine is it is grey, it hid the stains so well. Normally I am not a slob but I must have been having an off day when I wore it because I know I should have had a whole lot more stains then I can see. I hope you check them out and if you get one of these cute shirts let me know what you think!! I know I love mine!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment