Friday, July 29, 2011

Film Buff- Guest post

Thanks to Roman May
Movies have always been my thing and never more so than when I moved out here to the country where there wasn’t all that much to do. I love the idea of being able to hole up inside my house and watch an old Western or a modern-day romantic comedy and I know I’m getting to escape for a few hours at a time from my relatively boring life! I recently found a link at work that said Local Satellite Internetfor satellite internet and it’s really helped me stay in touch when I’m at home. I’ve been able to shop online for the DVDs I want (I don’t really have an iPod or anything) and they are delivered right to my door! My movie collection is really growing fast and I’m glad I’ve got that built in cabinet to put myfilm collection in. My friends all think it’s really cool, though, and they’ll drive all the way out here just so we can watch a movie together so I guess it’s not all bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment