Saturday, August 20, 2011

Update on the summers TV shows

Teen Wolf: excuse me fore a moment (I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Ok sorry about that. So this season is already done but oh my ever loving god this show is amazing! Watching this TV Show is like watching a movie every week! I can not wait for next season I wish it started right now.
Switched at Birth: At first I loved this so but they have just gone wrong in so many ways I won't be watching another episode let alone another season.
Necessary Roughness: I love this show so very much it's brand new and it hasn't done anything absolutely stupid yet so I love it can't wait for next season!
Awkward: This show is... Weird there is something addicting about it maybe because it's so stupid it's funny I'm not sure but I can't look away.
Rizzoli and Isles: The show continues to be amazing and continues to be a must watch show, I will defiantly be watching next season.
Franklin and Bash: I don't know where this show went but I still love it!
Covert Affairs: I can not wait for Season three of Covert Affairs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment