Friday, August 12, 2011

Stand up against bullies

I know what it's like to be bullied. I have been bullied almost my whole life not only at school but at home as well. I never had that outlet or escape from the bullies. I signed the Petition to stop Bulling in schools. It's to late for me because I graduated but it's not to late for all the other people getting bullied. Know there are options and things you can do to fix or work on the situation. There are people you can talk to and things you can do. If you think that if you just ignore them they will lose interest and leave you alone...they wont. Tell someone, find help don't let the bullies define who you are. I'm number 21,628 on the petition what number are you?

And remember there are people you can talk to, people who have went through what your going through. Don't be afraid to ask for help, I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment