Friday, August 12, 2011

Hello All sorry I haven't been posting. I don't have much to review right now but there are new shows coming up and I'm getting more products so hopefully I will be in the swing of things again soon!

Also,
We are currently looking for helpers on three blogs! 
Jagged Edge Reviews - We need reviewers and possible interviewers I also need more people helping me get authors for interviews and guest posts. But mainly I need reviewers. I do get a lot of offers, I will also give you access to all my e-books.
Up All Night - I need anyone who can review anything other then books because those are on Jagged Edge. It can be movies, Tv shows, Resturants, Clothing, etc.
US Book Giveaways - I need to people to add giveaways for the US and International areas.
If you can help in any area please e-mail me at klearboredom@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment