Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Review: Mary Kay matte-wear liquid foundation


Product: Mary Kay Matte-wear liquid foundation
Size: 1 FL OZ
Stars: 4
Link: Mary Kay

Review: I have to be honest I have only tried a few different foundations but this is by far one of my favorite ones. The problem is I don't like having to go through their process to get the look. I want to be able to just put on my foundation and go from there. If I don't follow the steps my face tends to not be as soft, not covered as well and I seem to break out more. I want to try out a cream foundation to see if it would cover my acne marks a bit better. But for a liquid foundation this is definitely up there for me.



I have attached two pictures one is the product itself. The other is of my Mary Kay rep and my sister in law and I after a small makeover day!

No comments:

Post a Comment