Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Review: L'Oreal Paris Hydra Genius

Company: L'Oreal Paris
Item: Hydra Genius
Size: 3.04 FL. OZ
What is it: Daily face moisturizer for Dry/Normal skin
Where to find it: L'Oreal
Stars: 5 Stars


Review: First thing I want to say is this... I am extremely sensitive to smells, I always have been. I absolutely love the smell of this product! Some of my more favorite smells are kind of earthy or manly smells. I can handle floral, spice and fruit smells for only a short time. You know when you find a smell of something and you want it everywhere? That is kind of how I feel about this moisturizer.
On another note though I could instantly see how well this moisturized my face. It is almost like it woke my face up! I love it. My face is soft. I cannot wait to see how it feels and works with my makeup routine. Update: Over 12 hours later and my face still feels fresh and amazing, 

No comments:

Post a Comment